Our stand-up menu is a cocktail party style of food service, where small handheld items that you choose from the below menu are walked around your event by our waitstaff, your guests can relax and enjoy the party while snagging themselves passing dishes that take their fancy.
This style of menu makes for a fun and casual atmosphere at your event where your guests can move around freely and enjoy the company of friends old and new while food comes to them, being a stand-up style service guests are not locked to one seat for dinner service keeping that relaxed vibe going all event long
$44.00 per person
Choose five items from the list below.
Po Boys & Buns
- Southern Fried Chicken Po Boy with fresh slaw, Frank’s red hot
- Smoked Brisket Sliderwith spicy BBQ sauce, slaw and brioch
- Mini Cheese Burger with brioche, pickle and chipotle ketchup
- Pork belly baohand made steamed bao buns with roasted pork belly, fresh cucumber and chilli jam
- Pulled Pork Slider brioche bun, beetroot relish, and roquette
- Pulled Beef Mini Burrito with fresh tomato salsa
- Fried Fish Tacowith light slaw, Baja sauce and Pico de Gallo
- Nachos Chili Con Carne corn chips with melted cheese, salsa roja and sour cream - gf
- Tostada slow cooked blackbeans, feta, grilled corn salsa and pickled red onions - gf, vef
- Pork Taco slow cooked pulled-pork, smoked pineapple and salsa negra - gf
- Chargrilled Chicken Taco with salsa verde and pickled red cabbage - gf
- Black Bean Nachoscorn chips, slow cooked black beans, fresh tomato salsa, and nacho cheese sauce - gf, veg
Fried – bites
- Salt and Three Pepper Squid with wasabi-lime mayonnaise
- Mushroom Arancini with chipotle aioli - veg
- Beer-battered Fish n’ Chipswith lemon and chive mayonnaise
- Fried Mac ‘n Cheese pumpkin and sage mac ’n cheese, crumbed and fried
- Dirty Fries - with smoked brisket ends, chipotle BBQ, feta and Mexican cheese.
- Cali Bowl quinoa, avocado, friend chickpeas, chili pumpkin and lemon kale. - veg, gf
- Roasted Broccoli Bowl Broccoli, humus and almonds - gf, veg
- Grilled Street Corn Salad with crème fraiche, feta cheese, spices and lime
- Fried noodle boxfried rice noodles, ginger and pulled chicken
- Teriyaki Tofu Bowl with Japanese rice, pickle and slaw - gf, veg
Are the servings substantial enough for the guests?
These menu items are all small hand held items designed so that guests can sample several items over the evening, we find the average guest will eat 4 items of their choice over the night and be full
How long is the food service for stand up?
Food service is generally over 2 hours, but we find most guests are full after 90 minutes. We find the best format for food service is one full hour of food service, then some speeches, then food service continues for another 30 minutes.
We continue food service until guests turn away everything offered as they are full, at that point we will stop serving and begin packing and cleaning up.
Do you have menu for guests with dietary requirements?
When choosing the menu you do not need to consider dietary requirements, you will give us a list of dietary requirements when the menu is finalised and on the day of the event we will tailor the menu for those people alone while the rest of the guests will receive the normal menu you selected. We ask you to advise your dietary guests to make themselves known to the waitstaff on the day of the event.
How can we lock in our date?
When you book us for your event you will tell us the style of menu you want and the number of guests, we will invoice for this and a 30% deposit is required to secure the date, with the final menu and final numbers to be given 14 days before the event, at which point we will adjust the invoice and final payment will be due.
So you are not under pressure to decide your menu now, you only need to choose the style and then take your time to plan your choices.
When are you going to set up?
For all events, we will need to arrive and set up for your event at least 90 minutes before food service starts. In the case of weddings where the ceremony is held in the same location as the reception and our movement will disturb the ceremony we will arrive and set up before the ceremony commences.